Getting Parental Consent for Children’s Passports in Tricky Family Situations

On Behalf of | Mar 2, 2018 | Children |

Not every family fits the traditional mold of mom plus dad plus kids, all living together in one house in Massachusetts. Since the US State Department has strict requirements for minor passports, you may have wondered how you can show parental consent if you have an unusual family situation. No need to worry! For every type of family, there is a solution to help you get a US passport for your child. In this article, we’ll look at a number of scenarios and show you how you can satisfy the government requirements to get a passport for your kid.

To continue reading this article, please click here.

Should you be in the midst of a Massachusetts divorce or paternity action, contact the Law Offices of Renee Lazar at 978-844-4095 to scheduel a FREE one hour no obligation consultation.

Set Up A Free Initial Consultation