How To Plan Traveling Internationally With Your Massachusetts Children

by | Oct 27, 2023 | Children |

Thinking about traveling during your Massachusetts child’s next school vacation period across international borders? Be prepared. Not only will you need your child’s passport, if you are traveling without your child’s other legal parent, you’ll need a Permission to Travel Letter.

A child departing from the United States and other countries, traveling with only one parent, a guardian, grandparents or other adults must have a written and notarized Permission to Travel Letter from both legal parents and legal guardians to enter many countries. In fact, if the child is on a cruise ship, the child will need such a letter to participate in shore excursions.

Should you need assistance in preparing travel documentation, contact the Law Offices of Renee Lazar at 978-844-4095 to schedule a FREE one hour no obligation consultation.

Set Up A Free Initial Consultation